Visuals play a crucial role in how you portray your personal brand to your customers and clients. It’s
important to remember that customers shop with their eyes and will often make decisions based on
their first impression of someone.
Personal branding involves influencing the way potential customers see you and view your products or
services, which is why personal branding photography can have such a massive impact. Professional
photos are an asset and will serve you for years to come. Here are a few of the ways that you would
benefit from taking professional personal branding photo.
Send them with your press releases. If you usually send out press releases or are planning to in
the coming year, professional photos will help your submission stand out.
How to use your personal branding photos
- Use them throughout your website. Businesses that feature professional photos of real people
inspire more trust than those that use stock photos. Real photos also help tell your business
story more authentically. At the very least, you should always have a professional headshot on
your website so that potential customers know who they are doing business with.
- Place them in your email campaigns. Take your email blasts to the next level by including your
photo in them.
- Include them on your landing pages. If you rely on landing pages to help you generate sales,
adding personal branding photography to them can boost your results.
- Create a killer bio for events. Speaking at an upcoming event? Make sure that you have a
professional headshot and branding photos on hand to send along with your bio.
- Make your email signature memorable. Not everybody remembers a name but almost
everyone can recall a face. Adding a photo to your email signature can make it more
- Add them to your printed marketing materials. If you print your marketing materials on a
regular basis, a photo can be used to make your brochures and business cards stand out.
- Save time. When you’re approached by a publisher, you want to have a professional photo that
you approve of on hand. When you rely on publications to take your photos, you need to rely on
their photographers, many of which are students. This is your personal brand and you should
have the final say in whom takes your photos. You also save time in the sense that you don’t
need to take additional time out of your day for the photos because you’ll already have them at
Remember to refresh your photos often so that your personal brand is also reflected accurately.
Click here for more tips on branding photography.